April is here, and for me that means a few big things:
- My birthday is coming up, so I’ll be doing my traditional replay of Dragon Age: Origins! (I’ll post about that on my birthday, but some of you may already know what it’s about since I mention it frequently!)
- I’m wrapping up my playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition. It’s the first time I’m actually finishing this beast, and I’ve been using a strategy guide to make my way through. That’s because this Dragon Age is very open world (and therefore, for me, confusing and/or frustrating at times) — it’s been nice having a guide, and the whole experience of being an awesome rift mage has been sooooo much fun.
- Destiny is getting a big old update! (Wait, updates can’t be “old,” right?) The idea of new content of any kind makes me want to pick up the controller again. That game is so addicting!
- Quantum Break comes out, which is my most anticipated game release at the moment.
- I’m running in my first 10K! (Talked about that a little bit last month. Training is going pretty well!)
- It’s time to jump into novel writing again with Camp NaNoWriMo. I’ve talked quite a bit about how I participate in National Novel Writing Month every November, and last year was the first year I actually finished the goal of scribbling 50,000 words in one month. Camp NaNoWriMo is similar, except that you create your own goal (my word count will be 25,000 for the month of April) and you’re placed in a virtual “cabin” with other writers, so you can chat and encourage each other throughout the month. I’m extremely excited about Word Sprints coming back, because these were a huge help and source of inspiration for me during the November NaNoWriMo!
What are you guys up to this April?